2012. december 31., hétfő

Happy New Year!

Welcome in 2013! I wish for everybody a Happy & Successful New Year! :)


I haven't written for a long time, so I try to implement this.

First of all, I would like to summarize 2012, from simracing's perspective. In the beginning of the year, we are able to try the beta version of rFactor 2, for which everybody was waiting for a long time! The first few releases weren't the best, but it's still in beta phase, and it's still improving, so it's getting better and better from build to build. Besides this, we saw the WSGT2 modification as well in work - which, I have to say, it will be very coool! Wasn't rF2 the only simulator which published (only if it is a beta software), but we are able to buy & try the GameStockCar's 2012 series, which physics still have a great sense. And, of course, we got a lof of informations & previews of Assetto Corsa from Kunos Simulazioni, which will be released in the first part of 2013. While Kunos gave us a lot of infos & pictures of there upcoming game, SimBin gave us the chance to try & be a beta tester of their upcoming game called RaceRoom: Racing Experience, which, I have to say, a little bit disappointment for me, after those stuff they told & showed us earlier.

And, to say a little bit of myself, and my/my team's work. We reworked the WTCC 2011 mod, did some new things in the physics, corrected the models with the latest stuff, and, of course, we painted the latest skins for them - as well as in high-resolution and in normal resolution. In May, unfortunately, I made a silly mistake - I deleted the mod, because I thought it's have a very wrong sense. But you, dear Simracers, still loved the mod, gave me positive feedbacks with its mistakes - and that's what made to continue this project, and keep a great fun for you! So, in the end of October, I decided to continue the project - but, as you know, I will not just include the 2011 season, as well as 2012 & 2013 seasons, with every cars, drivers, skins. etc. And, here's some new informations about the mod: it now looks like we will have a Ford Focus model, but it's chance is still very low, only about 10%, it's depending on a lot of things.

This is only the beginning! Now, the question is justifiable: what else will come in the future from szekto's Racing Workshop?

Well, one thing is in connection with my studies, and yes, it's a (race) car. But, unfortunately, I can't tell you anything else of it, let it be mysterious for you. :)

Is there anything else which will come? Yes, for sure! And it's a little bit surprise for you. However I still don't know which game/ game engine shall I use, but my old dream is to make a real GT modification, with the same sense of GTR2. Still don't know which cars/series should I do, but my idea is to make something special. Well, the results, hope you will see soon... ;)

I would like to wish for you once again a Happy New Year, and thank you for your support in the last year!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése