2012. november 24., szombat

Dear Visitor!

First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog! In this blog, you can read and get informations about my modifications for different types of racing games/simulators like rFactor, rFactor 2, RACE 07. Under developement, my keyword is the 'get real': I try to make my mods as real as it's possible, and I will release quality works.

My current project is the WTCC series for RACE 07: especially the 2011-2012-2013 seasons. In this project, I will use my WTCC 2011 V2 modification as a base, and it will developed further. Under the developement, beside the engines I would like to re-work the tyre physics & behaviour as well.

That's all about what you have to know about my workshop, hope that you will visit my blog so often.

See you next time!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése